Sunday, August 18, 2013

First Reading (for a stranger) with Wildwood

So I bit the bullet and went for it.  Someone wanted to know about the potential for future romance and since I really want to feel the Wildwood out I decided to use that deck.  It was nice! Of course I decided to do a "double check" with Morgan Greer, and it was much the same message.  So I put Morgan Greer away and went with the Wildwood spread.  One of my concerns with Wildwood lies in the few cards with quite different meanings from the traditional.  If I get a 7 Vessels (Cups) should I read it as wishful thinking (etc) or the Wildwood meaning of "mourning," (which in fact is more fitting for the traditional meaning of 5 Cups)?   Perhaps I'll consider both meanings to see what feels right.  But it's definitely something I'm mulling over.  Also, I think I'll do reversals after all.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment