Thursday, June 11, 2015

7 of Wands: I Got This

I had a pretty good day yesterday, but by late evening was feeling a bit oppressed, and fell quite happily asleep once the time came to get some shut-eye. One of the first things I did this morning was to pull out my new Light and Shadow Tarot, swish the cards around, and pick one for my day. Well, I didn't actually have the opportunity to select a card, as one flipped over in my face during the swishing process! It was just the right focus card - the Universe doesn't mess around:
Light and Shadow Tarot
The 7 of Wands is a card of fortitude and the ability to rise above challenges. This is the ultimate "I got this" card. In this image we can see a man fending off six wands reaching up to him from below. I love the expression on his face - a slight smile, the confident stance, the protective positioning of his own wand. It reminds me of one of those exciting scenes from a martial arts movie when our hero delicately and self-assuredly fends off dozens of foes, making it look much more like elegant choreography than a battle. When you know who you are, what you stand for, and what you're capable of, you can move mountains. 

This card reminds me that I, too, can dance through the obstacles in my way, as long as I believe in myself (and find the right music!).

2 comments:

  1. I have the utmost faith in your strength and capability to stand up for yourself Olivia :D
    as for the song.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVjC0GZjsOo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellen :) That song is awesome, and I love that movie!

      Delete